Learn Something New, Because Coming Up With Ideas Is A Learned Trait

Ideas Keep Coming, Learners Keep Learning

Tuesday 8 November 2016

How to Eliminate Debt & Bad Credit Today

You Get “a 1000% guarantee that you will be funded above your expectations” with No Stringent Attached, No Morale Limiting Terms and No Dispiriting or Hope Undermining Conditions.

No Need for Loan & Credit Cards Again, With The New HFF Platform, You Can Access Finance; Solve Your Financial Challenges and Enjoy Financial Fulfillment Without Paying Back Funds Received, No Delay, No Deadline.


God’s work in human history is perennial. There is another reason to hope that it will sure be well with you financially. Better opportunities keep unfolding. If you get everything you desire now, then it means there is nothing more to hope for, hence your life can as well end now; but life still continues, because there are things you desire that you cannot get now, hence there is something more to live for because there is something to hope for. This is the fact of life. Now I bring you hope.

You have heard the saying that “opportunities don’t happen you create them.” And another saying that, “It’s never too late to be what you might have been.” And yet another saying that says, 

“We can never give up longing and wishing while we are thoroughly alive. There are certain things we feel to be beautiful and good and we must hunger after them.”Now that you are on the same page with me, there is one more saying you should note, and that is “Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.” 

The reason is because, as it is said, “it doesn’t matter where you are coming from. All that matters is where you are going.” Now let’s go to somewhere better for you to begin a new life of meaning, impact and significance because you are sure to...

Get Hopeful of Getting Funding

As I write every day, I learn new things about my longing, discoveries and decisions. Formerly when access to credit was my sough-after concern, I longed for a lender who will fund my business, but when I discovered that I could not trust that the lenders I found had my interest, I decided to look away from that path to getting funding for financing my business.

Looking away awhile delayed me from starting my business but it did not stall my hope of getting funding. I only did not get it from the first source of seeking lenders from whom I could borrow a large loan sum with interests on the amount borrowed added for five years term to be paid back from the 6th or 12th month following reception of fund.

I was to pay back monthly installments without default in 60 equal parts and among the over 47 international lenders I previously contacted via email, the least percentage of interest rates I found ranged from 2%, 3%, 4,5 etc. as the case may be. But the decision I took to look away from the lenders allowed me to notice my other alternatives to getting funding, and since I was willing to change my focus I could move toward achieving more positive results without being indebted to any lender.

Most people are not able to have a rethink or change of choice, and feel they cannot let go, and that is what sets them back from progress as it said, “change is hard because people overestimate the value of what they have and underestimate the value of what they may gain by giving that up.” Are you like those who can’t give up what currently keeps you comfortable? Remember, “A comfort zone is a pleasurable place but nothing good grows there.” So the sooner you focus on change, the faster you achieve better results. If you want to access finance to fund your dream and projects, I’m showing you…

Something Better Than Traditional Loan

I have tried crowdfunding five of my project ideas using three crowdfunding platforms including Kickstarter and GofundMe where I started. And, in fact, as I write this post, one of my campaigns is still active on Indiegogo, click to see it, but none was able to raise a penny in the past until now. I think marketing default caused it, or maybe people didn’t believe in my ideas; yet I kept pitching them on & on. Each time I try crowdfunding a new idea, I fail to get funding, yet I didn’t give up, until I looked away.

Before looking away, I would always develop a new idea and try to crowdfund it and tell a clearer story. At least my ideas were never stalled. Getting funding wasn’t an easy thing. I have always been seeking better ways of getting funded easily. Crowdfunding seemed better than loan, but wasn’t having any guarantee. But hope not lost, I saw where the good news will come from, and that is my new discovery today, that is, the funding concept behind both crowdfunding and Loan has taken a better dimension.

The Better Dimension of the Funding Concept behind Crowdfunding and Loan

P2P funding is a better dimension of the funding concept behind crowdfunding and loan. It truly beats crowdfunding and loan as fund sources, and as new platforms for P2P funding are evolving, the process of getting funding is becoming more flexible and creatively easier; more interesting and fun as well.

I had tried getting funding from one of several P2P funding platforms I researched namely, Lendico, Rainfin, Zidisha, Inuka and Lendwithcare. And notably among these platforms is Zidisha which I currently use and recently I changed my “account type” setting from a borrower’s account to a lender’s account so that I can also be donating to develop entrepreneurs in Africa by funding projects I love on Zidisha.

But, even Zidisha which is better than its competitions has been beaten by a new funding platform that no P2P funding platform can boast of being more generous than. And the new funding platform is that which I am going to show you in a moment and I call it HFF. It is the only one that I can say beats Zidisha by far, because you can get just any amount on it with a minimum amount of work required from you.

The Best Way to Get Funded Today Is With an HFF Upgraded Account

I call the latest funding platform that beats all other P2P funding platforms my “Hope Fulfilling Funding Platform (HFF)”. It is a P2P Funding Platform with a difference and what it takes to get funded here is a good plan of the following:
  1. Who you want to fund you…
  2. How you want to invite people to fund you…
  3. How much you want to be funded equally by each of those you invite…
  4. How many of those you invite do you want to fund you?

Leave the other side of the story out of the context for now, and I tell you, this doesn’t require a written business plan, just a quick deliberation, decision, and action plan and that is it, you will get funded as soon as you are set to start by opening your own HFF funding account today.

Everything You Need To Know About THE HFF Platform

The name of the platform connotes that you can keep your fears behind you and start walking on the pathway of hope for your funding dreams to be fulfilled. “HFF”, as I choose to call it here, is packed with benefits for everyone everywhere.

It is no respecter of regional barriers or local boundaries and there are no excuses why you won’t be funded in any currency of your choice from any part of the world where you live or invite someone to fund you. With the help of technology you can receive your funds from people all over the world.

You don’t have much work to do once you have invited people you have identified as being capable of funding you on the platform. Once they get on the platform, they will be as eager to fund you as you are eager to get funded. Your efforts of inviting them will pay off immediately, without you worrying about any of the logistics involved as you will receive your fund deposited in your real bank account promptly.

The funds you get come from the people you have invited to the platform.  In my own case, I wasn’t invited directly by anyone, yet, when I found the information about the platform, I quickly found it interesting and for want of more details on what to do next, I quickly established a WatsApp chat with the person who left his number on the empowr post he shared. 

He was sent a personal message, via WatsApp, to which he responded in less than 19 minutes with a message containing the needed details and then he shared his link inviting me to the platform to start, and the rest work was done by me on my mobile phone. It was on a Sunday evening, and I could only register myself on the platform that evening waiting until Monday to pay my membership upgrade fee.

After the registration, I was required to upgrade my account and pay the sum of $20 into my up line’s account before the free account I opened would expire in 3 days. I didn’t complain, the next day when I could go to the bank, I went back on the upgrade page and obtained the bank details of my up line, made the payment required for my upgrade, sent him a message on the HFF platform and notified him on WatsApp and that was all. He didn’t need to ask me to fund him when I funded him. I was required to fund him in order to upgrade my account, and that is what makes it an interesting P2P funding platform.

You will get funded without needing to tell any personal story and without even directly asking for help. No one will know what you need the money for. The person funding you wouldn’t even need to see your face or know you in person. When I funded my up line, I never cared to know who he was in person. I only needed his name which I obtained on the platform because I would pay an amount into his bank account. It wasn’t him who gave me his bank details directly, the platform showed it to me and I used it.

The platform just requires the down line you have invited to upgrade before the free account opened expires and the deposit made for upgrade will be made to you just the way I did to my up line. Once the payment is confirmed, the depositor will be upgraded to start receiving payment from others by sharing the referral link generated during account opening. Your down lines start earning residual income too.

 Isn’t this just easy and fun?

Sharing your referral link helps the platform to find new people in need of funding, and they have to fund you first before others can fund them. That’s just how it works. Very easy funding platform! The more the people you invite to the platform via your referral link, the more you get funded by your down lines seeking funding on the “HFF” platform. You have to keep upgrading and keep growing your down lines to get more funds continuously. This is in fact the easiest funding platform ever created for you.

How to join the “HFF” Platform to Get Funded Today

To join the “HFF” platform to get funded today, all you have to do is to choose a grade of membership you want to ascend to after starting by registering as a free member, and then you are to upgrade to that grade of membership you have chosen, by making a donation on the platform. Your donation of an amount equal to the total amount you expect from each of your funders at that grade is an upgrade fee.

It’s so easy that you are inviting a certain number of persons to the platform because you want them to get funded, but for them to be funded, they must fund someone first; and that someone to be funded by those you have invited is the person who invited them to the platform – you – their up line.

This spells control on the “HFF” platform for all users. And once funded, unlike other P2P funding platforms like Zidisha, you don’t have to pay back the money you are funded on the “HFF” Platform. Even if you get 10 down lines today, whatever they fund you is yours for life. So you are not indebted to those who fund you.

Another good thing is that you don’t pay the platform any fee for using it. It is just like you own the platform. Invite people to the platform via any media and you receive all the money they pay on the platform when upgrading for life.

What’s more, you are not only free from debts, but unlike loans that require you to pay interests to the lender, and unlike crowdfunding where you return value in each of the perks you have created for your backers to fund, you are receiving a non-refundable and an interest-free fund from donors on the “HFF” platform, not credit. So this is the best way you can come out of debt and close you bad credit history.

How Long Will You Continue Benefiting from the different grades of membership on the HFF Platform?

There is no timeline limiting how long you enjoy the benefits of upgrading on the “HFF” platform. Insofar as you are upgraded to the first grade to prevent your free account from being closed, when it expires in less than 80 hours from the time you opened it, you will enjoy the benefits of being on the platform for life.

There are an infinite number of membership grades you can upgrade to on the “HFF” platform. And it’s a platform where everyone grows in a chain. If you upgrade your membership, then your up line grows, and you will grow because your down line grows exactly like you. So, you don’t have to be afraid of growth. You simply grow as you choose, by upgrading whenever you feel you need to get higher funds. 

No one sets targets for you to meet as a criterion for growing or getting higher funds. You work to grow your down line whenever you meet someone in need of fund. Just apply this simple growth strategy: whenever you meet someone who says they need finance, tell them you know where they can get funded. Give them the explanation about the different grades and benefits then a link will help them get to start on the HFF platform. That is all. Your down line keeps growing and you too keep getting funded.      

You are not under any pressure or tension about the funds you are getting. There is no default to fear about late actions you take to upgrade your membership and there is also no penalty for not upgrading to a higher grade after the first. You are free to do as you deem feet according to your need of finance.

The Cost and Benefits of Each Grade of Membership on the HFF Platform

You wanted to be sure this platform doesn’t set or ask you for any upfront fee as one registering for financial support. There are no risks in trying it now. There are no registration fees, and you got yourself in luck because if you want to test whether the platform is genuine or not, you don’t have to make any commitment by not upgrading, just create your account and let it just expire after 3 days, no penalties. But if you need fund, then register for free today and then upgrade before your free account expires.

Expiration is set on every free account because there is no other activity you do on the platform unless you upgrade to a grade that suits you. The free period of account initial setup allows you the freedom to explore the risk-free “HFF” platform to see if this is where you can call your “last-point-of-rest for funding”. If you think it is not, then you’re just very free to walk away after using the account for 3 days.

The grade you choose has a cost you know upfront before deciding for it. If you think you are not ready for the cost, just let your account expire. There’s no exit encumbrance. When you are ready to meet the cost, you come back and open your account again, then upgrade by making a deposit to your up line.

The complete detail of cost and benefit will be given in a moment, but before that, rest assured that you will receive a multiple of the amount you spend for all the levels you upgrade to, it will overbeat your expectations, and there is a higher expectation for a higher grade you get to, so keep upgrading and growing your down line to keep receiving more funds on the HFF platform.

Lest I forget to mention another important point, please also note quickly that every chosen grade is sized according to the number of down lines you need to receive donations from when they upgrade from free membership, and that is a 1000% guarantee that you will be funded above your expectations.

The Size of Each Grade’s Benefits

The following details will surprise you, and after you see the details, you will be left with a few predictable thoughts like, “Why am I wasting time? Why hadn’t I found this platform long ago? Why didn’t I know of this before now? What am I still waiting for?” but nothing to worry about, really? Yes!

It’s not too late to get your hopes fulfilled. As soon as you are done seeing the following details, you will have no other option but to take action by choosing to join the HFF platform now that there are many people who will be willing to join your down line because they need to get funded to overcome the oppressive forces of economic repression.

You won’t worry about how they get funded, once they upgrade and start sharing their links, they too will build their own down lines and that is where the fund will come from. So you are ready for the details to prepare you for the action you can take today that will change you situation for ever.

Getting funding has never been easier. Just keep sharing this message to others in need and share your referral link with it, after you have seen the details below, and remember that if you register today, your account will remain free for three days before expiring unless you upgrade your membership on the HFF Platform.

Now the Details

HFF Platform is a member to member donation platform used to better the lives of its members. It's basically crowdfunding.  


Registration is free for only three days, but before your free member account expires, you will be expected to upgrade from any part of the world you are and choose a currency that matches your local currency to make a donation.

But for ease of those in Nigeria reading this section, the following details have been presented in the Naira currency and may be converted to other currencies for others to know their equivalent as the case may be; and so when upgrading, you are expected to pay N7400 to enter grade one: 

  • At grade one you can receive N 7400 donation from 5 persons Max totaling N 37000. Then you upgrade to 2... 
  • At grade 2 you will be making a donation of N 14800 and this will enable you receive same N 14800 donations from 25people totaling N 370000. At this point you are expected to upgrade to 3... 
  • At grade 3 you will be making a donation of N 29600 which enables you receive donations of same N 29600 from 125 totaling N 3.7m. Then you upgrade to 4... 
  • At Grade 4 you donate N 44 400 and receive same donation from 625 persons totaling N 27m... 
  • At Grade 5 you donate N 74000 and receive same donation from 3125 persons totaling N 231m... 
  • At Grade 6 you donate N 111000 and receive same donation from 15625 persons totaling N 1.7bn... 
  • At Grade 7 you donate N 148000 and receive same donation from 78125 persons totaling N 11bn... 
  • At Grade 8 you donate N 296000 and receive same donation from 390625 persons totaling N 115bn... 
  • At Grade 9 you donate N 432900 and receive same donation from 1953125 persons totaling N 845bn... 
  • Lastly at grade 10 you donate N 617900 and receive same donations from 9765625 persons totaling N 6 trillion.  



Note 

...all you have to know here are your first 5 who has N 7400 to donate forget about the rest. 

...you do not have to wait till you completely earn the total from a grade before moving to the next, you can enter a higher grade e.g. grade 5 and still be receiving pending donations from lower levels e.g. from grade 1,2,3 4 while you have started receiving donations of the stage you are in, grade 5.

...you are never forced to upgrade but if you don't upgrade you can't receive donations from that level  


Remember again you cannot loose in this, you either are gaining big, or gaining small but there is absolutely no losses. And all money is paid from a member to another not routed through any company. .HFF platform is a peer-to-peer donation platform for members to help other members in a systematic way. By using this platform, members can give and receive donations from each other. It is open to everybody, anywhere in the world can join this program.

If you are now ready to get started then you have got an overload of information already, don’t waste another minute if you want to start receiving funding now, to create a free, and upgrade in less than three days, to use this fair financial system where you and I will help each other by donating, just get to the registration page here.

Regards!
Francis Bestman Isugu
HFF PROMOTER
_______________________________________________________________
P.S. You know how many billions of persons are in this world yet your personal network doesn’t ever exceed 50 million persons. Now, imagine you send this message to only 2% of people on your personal network, at grade 10; you will never borrow again in your life. So don’t be afraid of starting. Start tapping your personal network by freely sharing this information with them. Use social media messages now.


Start by sharing to your Facebook and WatsApp contacts, and you will be able to get 1000 interested persons, and that means you can quickly upgrade to grade 4 to be sure you will receive N 27 million from only 625 persons among your contacts and you can still convert the others into donors for the next grade. Start today, register here and upgrade before three days to eliminate debt and bad credit history today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay Informed, Learn & Grow