Learn Something New, Because Coming Up With Ideas Is A Learned Trait

Ideas Keep Coming, Learners Keep Learning

Thursday 6 October 2016

Daily lessons from Brian Tracy’s Advanced Selling Strategies,

1.    
Brian Tracy’s book did in fact resonate with other books I have read and I didn’t find it hard liking him because of his writing style which leaves the reader figuring out things in his own experience and doing what Tracy recommended about learning from his book saying, “If the idea makes sense to you, try it out in a real-life situation with a prospective customer. If it has to do with your own inner development, try that out as well. And be patient. Give the ideas a chance to work. You can only grow by moving out of your comfort zone, by doing things that you’ve never done before. But only take action if your inner voice tells you that it makes sense in your situation.”
This is exactly what I am also doing in my life as I write. I am far off the boundaries of my comfort zone, but you know you always get used to a situation within a little space of time of trying out and adjusting with or adapting to a new situation. What I do in this context of moving out of my comfort zone is that I just don’t let a particular situation to master me. I master the situation in time; I move out of it and try a new situation.
It is applied in the way I develop my business ideas. Once I understand one situation, perfectly, for the given space of time after I’ve got into it, and face the constraints of developing it immediately, I simply find a new idea that entices me and I start putting words to idea and pen to paper to make sure I can explain it with ease, again. And if I still don’t get a way to develop it immediately, I move on to another new situation, and at the end of two to three months of endless idea creation, I am able to start realizing each existing idea and in sharing them with people that matter.
I start gathering support and, little-by-little, I see that I have done a great job that awaits the time when the hard work starts paying-off, because I am patient with ideas I have given a chance to work. This does not mean that I already fit into Brian Tracy’s ideal person and so need no further development, but I rate myself to be ‘Good’ seeing that my inner development has taken a great chunk of my problems of worries away.
 I have a stable mind and would prefer not to worry about what I cannot achieve but to focus on what I can achieve and in that way I am moving forward with the little goals I set daily and, what consoles me even better is that, at the end of the day, I see a great step already taken towards starting to live my dream.
I think, if what Brian meant was for me to keep doing what I am already doing to live my dream, then I understand him perfectly in my situation which is sheer discomfort. I did not only lose comfort by chance, I voluntarily embraced discomfort in order to grow. I have now seen it yielding inner fruits which include my ability to work hard in silence, while awaiting the noise of my success.
I believe I am doing well already, and where I need development further is in doing better than I am doing with how I spend my time. I see that if I could only do the same things I now do, in less time, I will save more time to attend to other things I yet do not create time for; which constitute a part of the steps I must take to achieving my goals towards living my dream.
Everyone can blow his own horn, but it is not about blowing your horn, instead it is about examining yourself and getting disposed to correct your mistakes and curtail your excesses. In this regard, everyone still has a role to play for self development beyond any actual point, as no one’s potentials are ever fully developed at any given time in life, no matter how successful a person becomes, there is just something greater to aspire for ahead of one’s achievements.
I do and you too should know what your potentials are, beyond what your goals portend. If you will only reflect on how much of your time is spent worrying over what you cannot achieve now, you can start by worrying less with the time you spend on trying again, because that is the only way to see the success you desire come true; meaning, you first discover the several ways it just wouldn’t work so you can have experience enough to coach others to avoid costly mistakes.
Of course, everyone must acquire experience and that is simply why failure is inevitable in a person’s life. To fail is to experience one way it wouldn’t work, and you keep failing until you have known all the ways it wouldn’t work. If you didn’t know a way it wouldn’t work, you will surely fail if you try that way, and no one knows before experience unless guided by others, that is why if you want to avoid mistakes, you have to start reading the books or listening to the speeches of those who have succeeded after they themselves have failed several times.
If you follow their counsel, when it has something to do with your goals, you will be able to avoid failing. On this note, sales career success is quite an interesting goal for any salesperson, and it will be an easy goal to achieve, if the salesperson knows how to be a successful salesman. You won’t be reading this article to this point if you didn’t have a sales success goal, and Brian Tracy is one of the successful persons who qualify to guide you on the path to living your dream as a salesperson.
This is just the beginning of the lessons on Advanced Sales strategies by Brian Tracy. Stay poised for more lessons coming your way in the next post.
To your sales success!
Francis Bestman Isugu
Advanced Sales Strategies Success Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay Informed, Learn & Grow